A friend sent me this email!
RE-ELECT NO ONE !
- U.S. income: $2,170,000,000,000
- Federal budget: $3,820,000,000,000
- New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
- National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
- Recent budget cut: $ 38,500,000,000 (about 1 percent of the budget)
- Total annual income for the Jones family: $21,700
- Amount of money the Jones family spent: $38,200
- Amount of new debt added to the credit card: $16,500
- Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
- Amount cut from the budget: $385
The only difference between the government and the fictitious family is that they would be arrested if they printed more money. The government can and does print more money what that does for the common man is it makes the money they do have purchase less while they need more of it.